Here are my 5 questions…
1. Am I a good candidate for surgery? If not ideal, what can be done to enhance the likelihood of a smooth convalescence and successful result?
2. Have you written any articles in peer reviewed journals describing your case experience and technique?
3. How deep will I be and what techniques and post-operative care is required to maintain and build upon whatever depth you have produced in the operating room?
4. How accessible are you, if I have any questions or concerns, or need followup care?
5. Will I be orgasmic and a “turn-on”? How soon may I have penetrating sex?
For before and after photos of transgender MTF surgery please see srsMiami.com
Harold M. Reed, M.D.
The Reed Center- Miami
for Transgender Surgery