In the “wrong body” lady seeking male to female transsexual surgery

Dear Dr. Reed,  Know I need male to female transsexual surgery.  Yes get back to me i have been a man for along in the wrong body not doing so good.


Dear Marlena,

Male to female transsexual surgery is the  specialty of the house.  We usually do several cases (vaginoplasty, orchiectomy, and breast augmentation) every month at the Reed Centre for Transgender Surgery. Moderate risks patients are done at an excellent hospital nearby.

After reading the attached, if you believe I am the doctor for you, please initiate a consultation over the phone with our office by sending us your name, address, and telephone number in an envelope along with a check for 250.  We’ll get started ASAP.  We’ll have a lot to talk about.

Our fees may be slightly lower in that we own our facility, but that should not be your foremost consideration.
In our office Anne, our amiable manager is the brains behind pa and the maker of deals.  She has my full encouragement without conferring with me to be extremely generous.  Or said another way, we want to tip the scales in your favor.

Please remember while she can talk in generalities, you do have to initiate a consultation (fee 250) and her price quote is only good for 2 weeks giving you time to make a 50% non-refundable deposit.

Do call other qualified surgeons to get a sense of typical comprehensive fees.


Harold M. Reed, M.D. FICS
Senior Member of the American Urological Association
Member Society of Genito-Urinary Reconstructive Surgeons
Founding Member and Treasurer of American Academy of Phalloplasty Surgeons
Founding Member Sexual Society of North America
International Society for Sexual Medicine

1111 Kane Concourse  Suite # 311
Bay Harbor Islands, FL 33154-2041

1/3 - Before

Breast augmentation before

Breast augmentation after photo

Example #1: Male to Female Transsexual Surgery

Vaginoplasty patient of Dr. Reed



Leave a reply