Male to female sex change surgery

Dear Dr. Reed,

I am 19 and engaged to a wonderful man.  I look like a woman and have dressed as a woman since age 5.  How soon can I have surgery.  Have 2 letters of therapy clearance.



Dear Kyanna,

You are obviously well on your way and very fortunate to have the support of a loving man who sees the woman not only on the outside but within.  As mentioned, you need 2 licensed therapy letters of clearance, one from your family doctor will not do.  One of the 2 letters needs to be written by a therapist with a doctoral degree, could be a psychiatrist or PhD psychologist.

I am aware you have been on the move, and need some financial help with your vaginoplasty, which we will be happy to provide to make your dreams come true.

Best wishes,

Harold M. Reed, M.D.
The Reed Centre for Transsexual Surgery

Leave a reply