Seeking Medicare supported transgender surgery

Dear Dr. Reed,

I am seeking financial assistance for my MTF vaginoplasty.  I have Medicare and my income is marginal.  Is there anything special your office can do to help?


Dear Marjorie,

We have been working with Medicare patients since January.  Several patients have been done in an excellent hospital in Miami where I have privileges .  We have been giving grants and sponsoring innumerable patients requesting transsexual vaginoplasty and transsexual orchiectomy for the past 12 years.   Please call then office for details and do check around with other facilities.

You may wish to look at our web-site for transsexual surgery photos of our results.

With every best wish for your beautiful transition,

Harold M. Reed, M.D.
Transgender Surgeon

Leave a reply