Sex change male to female

Dr. Reed,

Can you supply me with some information about sex change male to female surgery.

I have been in transition for 4 years, pass easily, and have a boyfriend who is very supportive.  We wish
to have sex in the usual way.


Dear Janice,

Sex change male to female is the specialty of the house.  We have numerous photographic examples on our web-site  If you will provide me with an E-mail address, I’ll be happy to provide you with more information and copies of 2 articles published in peer reviewed journals.

You have a dream, we have a mission.  Please discuss fees with Anne our amiable office  manager.


Harold M. Reed, M.D.
Transgender Surgeon
The Reed Centre – Miami

Leave a reply