Transgender teen seeking vaginoplasty

Dear Dr. Reed,

I am 17 and wish to have a vaginoplasty.  I have been living as a transgendered woman for 5 years.


Good morning Danielle,

Please have your mother or father or both participate in a conference call with our office and we’ll all talk
together.  There are sanctions about doctors giving medical advice to minors without parental permission.
If they give me a nod, I’ll do my best to answer your most important concerns and send you a packet
of information from our office.  Hopefully an affordable vaginoplasty fee will be provided to you by Anne at
the office.

Harold M. Reed, M.D.
Transgender Surgeon
The Reed Centre – Miami

Leave a reply