Vaginoplasty: Male to Female Sex Reassignment Surgery

Dr. Reed,
I am 32 and seeking a vaginoplasty: Male to Female Sex Reassignment Surgery.  I have been living as a transgendered woman for a good 10 years.   Can you provide me with a good an orgasmic and attrractuive result?


Dear Myra,

The Reed Centre – Miami has been specializing in vaginoplasty since 2003.  Please see our web-site  before before and after vaginoplasty photos which include revisions of work done elsewhere.

Harold M. Reed, M.D
Transgender Surgery
The Reed Centre – Miami




Leave a reply