Where to get a sex change

Dr. Reed, Where do i go to get a sex change.  I live in Ft. Walton Beach, Fl.


Dear Minerva,
There are many excellent centers throughout the United States and in the world where sex change operations are performed. In addition to locations, you will also want to be sure the fees are affordable and doctors who own their facility such as we do are usually able to work less expensively.  The fees from others may be partitioned into surgery, anesthesia, and use of the facility.

Our fees are comprehensive.  Another consideration is accessibility to your surgeon.  How easy is it to reach your doctor, not the office if you have questions or concerns.  Do you want a series of prompts and waiting for  minutes before a live person who can talk to you intelligently, picks up the line?

Leave a reply