Will you accept my Medicare for Transgender Male to Female Sex Reassignment Surgery

Dear Dr. Reed,  I am not from Florida but will travel to you for Male to Female Sex Reassignment Vaginoplasty, if you accept my Medicare. Rhonda

Dear Rhonda,

While we do not accept Medicare, if you call the office we will see if our hospital does, and this could be a big savings for you, of several thousand dollars.  We can be very compassionate regarding prices,especially if the facility fee and anesthesia are covered by Medicare.  We have a fair amount of experience since 2003 doing transgender male to female vaginoplasty surgery. We now offer a one stage vaginoplasty procedure.  Please call the office and let’s chit- chat.

Please see before and after photos of male to female vaginoplasty sex change surgery on


Harold M. Reed, M.D.
The Reed Centre for Transgender Surgery | Miami


Leave a reply